Buttimer have been providing mechanical engineering to Ports & Infrastructure projects and clients for over 25 years. In the area of Buttimer's core expertise, dry bulk materials handling, the company has designed and installed dry bulk ship unloading/loading, conveying, storage, processing and out-loading facilities for handlers of grain, biomass, minerals and other bulk commodities.
Buttimer's DOCKSOLID Bulk Handling Equipment brand has been developed through years of experience unloading bulk products of different characteristics, developing state-of-the-art dust prevention and suppression techniques and designing innovative equipment features such as patented DOCKSOLID steering, suspension and drive systems. Buttimer has also designed and fabricated other bulk port equipment, such as an innovative mobile shiploading unit for iron ore, which was developed in partnership with Telestack Ltd.
As well as bulk materials handling, Buttimer's other core expertise is the design and fabrication of high quality steel structures. For the Ports & Infrastructure sectors this has included pedestrian bridges, road gantry signs, seaport passenger boarding bridges and miscellaneous tanks and vessels for the storage or transport of liquid bulk.
- Dry Bulk Terminal Turnkey Delivery
- Handling Equipment & Storage
- Ship Loading & Unloading Equipment
- Silos and Flat Storage Solutions
- Integration of Road, Rail and Sea Bulk Logistics
- Dust control, ATEX and Fire Safety
- Steel Infrastructure: Pedestrian Bridges, Gantry Signs
- Liquid Bulk Storage Vessels & Tanks
- DOCKSOLID Bulk Port Equipment