In the Process & Pharmaceutical sectors, Buttimer can deploy its design, fabrication, labour, equipment and project management teams for the fitting, upgrade or maintenance of sophisticated process or manufacturing facilities. From animal food plants, to medical devices, protein processing to pharmaceuticals. Much of our activity in this area is the provision of highly skilled fitting crews on-site to facilitate installation or maintenance. We also fabricate stainless steel piping, ducting, vessels and platforming for large industrial plants.
Buttimer's Project Delivery team can manage the complete design and installation of a facility, or a particular subcontract. We also regularly carry out shut-down maintenance, preventative maintenance and emergency repair work for our clients. The team can manage on-site safety protocols, including specifying ATEX zoning, designing and installing required aspiration and water systems as well as developing project plans, snag listing, subcontractor management and various project management and supervisor functions.
- Design and Installation of Piping, Aspiration and Steel Structures.
- Fabrication & Fitting of Plant
- Fabrication of Vessels, Tanks and Ducting
- Experienced On-Site Fitting, Commissioning and Maintenance Teams
- Stainless and Mild Steel Structural Design and Erection
- Platforms, Stairs, Walkways and Access Fabrication and Erection
- Cleanroom, Food Grade and Pharmaceutical Fitting